The incident, which took place in Belgium on Christmas Day in 2020, led to substantial outrage toward the cyclist after the girl’s father posted the incident online ultimately prompting the lawsuit. A hearing in April will decide damages. The cyclist says he felt threatened and afraid to leave his home.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 26 seconds
Cyclist Who Kneed Child To The Ground Wins Defamation Case Against Father
An unnamed biker who was recorded kneeing a little girl to the ground won a defamation lawsuit against the girl’s father. So reports The New York Post.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Amazon Antitrust Lawsuit May Define Legacy of FTC Chair Lina Khan
- School Officials Made Meme of Student's Bare Breast and Janet Jackson: Lawsuit
- Elon University To Launch Part-time Law School for Working Folks
- Embattled Rudy Giuliani Sued By Ex-lawyer Over Legal Bills
- Joe Jonas, Sophie Turner Locked in Custody Battle Tied to International Treaty