The lawsuit alleges products like its Peanut Butter Pumpkins portray a “cute-looking carving of a pumpkin’s mouth and eyes” when, in fact, no such carving exists. Kelly’s suit seeks upwards of $5 million.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 19 seconds
Hershey Sued For False Advertising Over 'Cute' Holiday Candy
Cynthia Kelly, of Florida, filed a class-action lawsuit against The Hershey Company after accusing it of falsely advertising its holiday candies. So reports ClickOrlando.com.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- California Drivers No Longer Need To Answer Cop’s Question
- Iowa Ban On LGBTQ+ Books Largely Blocked Ahead Of Enactment
- Michael Cohen's Legal Defense Included Non-existent Cases Invented By Google Bard: Report
- Terms Of Bombshell Google Privacy Settlement Undisclosed
- Ohio Marijuana Law Now In Effect, Senate Looks To Make Changes