The 24th state to do so, Ohio included a provision for at-home cultivation and possession of the drug. The state’s Senate passed a bill to address potency, tax, expungement and social equity in the immediate aftermath of the new law taking effect, and the state’s implementation of the policy remains in flux.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Ohio Marijuana Law Now In Effect, Senate Looks To Make Changes
Ohio has officially been added to the list of states to legalize marijuana. So reports Politico.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- California Drivers No Longer Need To Answer Cop’s Question
- Iowa Ban On LGBTQ+ Books Largely Blocked Ahead Of Enactment
- Michael Cohen's Legal Defense Included Non-existent Cases Invented By Google Bard: Report
- Hershey Sued For False Advertising Over 'Cute' Holiday Candy
- Terms Of Bombshell Google Privacy Settlement Undisclosed