The company agreed to settle the suit, which initially sought $5 billion, for an undisclosed sum expected to be formally announced in February. The class action suit was initially filed by Boies Schiller Flexner in 2020 and is one of several Google is facing with respect to its digital ad practices and search functions.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 27 seconds
Terms Of Bombshell Google Privacy Settlement Undisclosed
Google settled a lawsuit brought by users accusing the tech giant of invading their privacy while they were browsing the internet using the search engine’s “private mode.” So reports Yahoo! News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- California Drivers No Longer Need To Answer Cop’s Question
- Iowa Ban On LGBTQ+ Books Largely Blocked Ahead Of Enactment
- Michael Cohen's Legal Defense Included Non-existent Cases Invented By Google Bard: Report
- Hershey Sued For False Advertising Over 'Cute' Holiday Candy
- Ohio Marijuana Law Now In Effect, Senate Looks To Make Changes