The Ohio Supreme Court handed down a one-year suspension with a six-month stay for the incident that took place in November 2021. In his unsuccessful defense of the incident, Blakeslee said he often throws feces-filled Pringles cans from his car and was not targeting anyone for this particular incident.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Ohio Lawyer Suspended For A Year After Bizarre Pringles Can Feces Prank
Defense attorney Jack A. Blakeslee has been suspended for throwing a feces-filled Pringles can into an advocacy center’s parking lot. So reports USA Today.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- California Drivers No Longer Need To Answer Cop’s Question
- Iowa Ban On LGBTQ+ Books Largely Blocked Ahead Of Enactment
- Michael Cohen's Legal Defense Included Non-existent Cases Invented By Google Bard: Report
- Hershey Sued For False Advertising Over 'Cute' Holiday Candy
- Terms Of Bombshell Google Privacy Settlement Undisclosed