Murdaugh was found reading his journal entries about his case to a documentarian while imprisoned. According to South Carolina law, inmates are prohibited from discussing their cases with the media without special permission so as to spare victims from being retraumatized by seeing them on the news.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Murdaugh In Trouble Again, This Time from Behind Bars
Alex Murdaugh, who was convicted of murdering his family in a recent high-profile case, lost his prison phone privileges along with his prison-furnished tablet. So reports AP News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Amazon Antitrust Lawsuit May Define Legacy of FTC Chair Lina Khan
- School Officials Made Meme of Student's Bare Breast and Janet Jackson: Lawsuit
- Elon University To Launch Part-time Law School for Working Folks
- Embattled Rudy Giuliani Sued By Ex-lawyer Over Legal Bills
- Joe Jonas, Sophie Turner Locked in Custody Battle Tied to International Treaty