Bertolino, along with Laundrie’s parents, were named in a lawsuit alleging they inflicted emotional distress by covering up the murder. However, only Bertolino was named in the notice of the settlement proposal.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Attorney Representing Brian Laundrie’s Parents Offers Settlement to Petito Family
Attorney Steve Bertolino, who represents the parents of Brian Laundrie, has made an offer to confidentially settle the civil lawsuit brought by the parents of Gabby Petito, who was killed by Laundrie during a road trip. So reports WFLA News 8, an NBC affiliate.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Amazon Antitrust Lawsuit May Define Legacy of FTC Chair Lina Khan
- School Officials Made Meme of Student's Bare Breast and Janet Jackson: Lawsuit
- Elon University To Launch Part-time Law School for Working Folks
- Embattled Rudy Giuliani Sued By Ex-lawyer Over Legal Bills
- Joe Jonas, Sophie Turner Locked in Custody Battle Tied to International Treaty