The ruling came as a result of the polarizing political figure’s failure to provide subpoenaed information. Damages will be determined at a separate trial sometime at the end of 2023 or the beginning of 2024.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 18 seconds
Giuliani Loses Defamation Suit As He Ignores Discovery Request
Rudy Giuliani has lost a federal defamation lawsuit brought against him by two election workers in Georgia. So reports CNN.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Amazon Antitrust Lawsuit May Define Legacy of FTC Chair Lina Khan
- School Officials Made Meme of Student's Bare Breast and Janet Jackson: Lawsuit
- Elon University To Launch Part-time Law School for Working Folks
- Embattled Rudy Giuliani Sued By Ex-lawyer Over Legal Bills
- Joe Jonas, Sophie Turner Locked in Custody Battle Tied to International Treaty