The exclamation was made popular by NFL players who have won the Super Bowl. Every Democrat in the Senate and seven Republicans voted for conviction, for a 57-43 vote in favor of conviction. However, the vote still failed to reach the two-thirds threshold needed to convict Trump.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 28 seconds
Trump Lawyer Invokes Famous Super Bowl Proclamation Upon Impeachment Acquittal
Former President Donald Trump’s attorney Michael van der Veen told reporters he is “going to Disney World!” after the Senate elected to acquit Trump for his role in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. So reports The Orlando Sentinel.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Details Emerge from Kansas Lawmaker’s DUI Arrest
- Redditors: 'NDLS Massacre' Frustrating Reality for Prospective Students
- Biden Nominates Robert Anderson of Minnesota Chippewa Tribe As Solicitor of Interior
- DeSantis Takes to the Courts to Get Florida Cruise Ships Sailing
- O.J. Settles with The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Defamation Suit