The exclamation was made popular by NFL players who have won the Super Bowl. Every Democrat in the Senate and seven Republicans voted for conviction, for a 57-43 vote in favor of conviction. However, the vote still failed to reach the two-thirds threshold needed to convict Trump.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 28 seconds
Trump Lawyer Invokes Famous Super Bowl Proclamation Upon Impeachment Acquittal
Former President Donald Trump’s attorney Michael van der Veen told reporters he is “going to Disney World!” after the Senate elected to acquit Trump for his role in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot. So reports The Orlando Sentinel.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Manhattan DA Has Trump’s Tax Returns After Legal Battle
- Pro-bono Lawyers Reunited 105 Migrant Kids with Parents
- Biden’s DOJ Not Backing Female Student Athlete Suing Over Transgender Competitors
- Texan Charged More Than $9K for Energy Bill Sues Operator for $1B
- TikTok Settles Class Action Involving Kids As Young As Six, Unpublished Video Data