Washington owns McDonald’s restaurants in a number of locations, including New York and Pennsylvania, in addition to Ohio. A formal filing is scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 16 and “high-profile” guests including Rev. Jesse Jackson have been invited to attend a formal announcement of the filing.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 25 seconds
Franchisee Suing McDonalds for Pressuring Him to Sell to White Owners
Herb Washington, an Ohio business owner, said McDonalds pressured him to sell a number of his stores to white franchisees. For that, he is suing them. So reports a WKBN, a CBS affiliate.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Details Emerge from Kansas Lawmaker’s DUI Arrest
- Redditors: 'NDLS Massacre' Frustrating Reality for Prospective Students
- Biden Nominates Robert Anderson of Minnesota Chippewa Tribe As Solicitor of Interior
- DeSantis Takes to the Courts to Get Florida Cruise Ships Sailing
- O.J. Settles with The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Defamation Suit