Washington owns McDonald’s restaurants in a number of locations, including New York and Pennsylvania, in addition to Ohio. A formal filing is scheduled for Tuesday, Feb. 16 and “high-profile” guests including Rev. Jesse Jackson have been invited to attend a formal announcement of the filing.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 25 seconds
Franchisee Suing McDonalds for Pressuring Him to Sell to White Owners
Herb Washington, an Ohio business owner, said McDonalds pressured him to sell a number of his stores to white franchisees. For that, he is suing them. So reports a WKBN, a CBS affiliate.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Manhattan DA Has Trump’s Tax Returns After Legal Battle
- Pro-bono Lawyers Reunited 105 Migrant Kids with Parents
- Biden’s DOJ Not Backing Female Student Athlete Suing Over Transgender Competitors
- Texan Charged More Than $9K for Energy Bill Sues Operator for $1B
- TikTok Settles Class Action Involving Kids As Young As Six, Unpublished Video Data