The arrangement means the 39-year-old star does not have control of her “finances, career and well-being.” Last year, Spears’ attorney said the performer was “strongly opposed” to her father being her conservator and even threatened to stop performing if he continued in the role..
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
Third-party Co-conservator OK for Brittany Spears: Judge
Despite objections from her father, Brittany Spears will be under a legal conservatorship by both her father and a third party: Bessemer Trust. So reports NPR.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Details Emerge from Kansas Lawmaker’s DUI Arrest
- Redditors: 'NDLS Massacre' Frustrating Reality for Prospective Students
- Biden Nominates Robert Anderson of Minnesota Chippewa Tribe As Solicitor of Interior
- DeSantis Takes to the Courts to Get Florida Cruise Ships Sailing
- O.J. Settles with The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas in Defamation Suit