The arrangement means the 39-year-old star does not have control of her “finances, career and well-being.” Last year, Spears’ attorney said the performer was “strongly opposed” to her father being her conservator and even threatened to stop performing if he continued in the role..
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
Third-party Co-conservator OK for Brittany Spears: Judge
Despite objections from her father, Brittany Spears will be under a legal conservatorship by both her father and a third party: Bessemer Trust. So reports NPR.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Manhattan DA Has Trump’s Tax Returns After Legal Battle
- Pro-bono Lawyers Reunited 105 Migrant Kids with Parents
- Biden’s DOJ Not Backing Female Student Athlete Suing Over Transgender Competitors
- Texan Charged More Than $9K for Energy Bill Sues Operator for $1B
- TikTok Settles Class Action Involving Kids As Young As Six, Unpublished Video Data