Worthman allegedly, on occasion, accepted drugs as payment for legal services. Prior to being disbarred, Worthman had also served as an elected public defender in Box Butte County.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 15 seconds
Lawyer Disbarred for Accepting Cocaine as Payment
The Nebraska Supreme Court disbarred attorney Jon Worthman after he was arrested on cocaine charges. So reports KNEB.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Villanova Law Dean Who Stressed Inclusion, Precision Dead At 90 from Heart Failure
- Oregon Law Looks to Insulate Schools from COVID-19 Damage Claims
- Cuomo Pushes Pot As Criminal Justice Reform, Revenue Raiser
- Lawyer Looks to Ditch Trump As Client After President’s 'Repugnant' Behavior
- Boston Marathon Bomber Sues Feds with Handwritten Note Over a Hat