A series of emails included threats about letting the “the long dick of the law f*ck [your client],” and told opposing counsel to “eat a bowl of dicks,” among other threats. The dispute was over a $200,000 insurance claim.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
Fellatio, Waterboarding Referenced During 'Confidential Negotiating Tactic'
Christopher Hook, a plaintiff’s lawyer in an insurance dispute, used some very strong language during settlement talks with the legal team at Sheppard Mullin. So reports Above the Law.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Villanova Law Dean Who Stressed Inclusion, Precision Dead At 90 from Heart Failure
- Oregon Law Looks to Insulate Schools from COVID-19 Damage Claims
- Cuomo Pushes Pot As Criminal Justice Reform, Revenue Raiser
- Lawyer Looks to Ditch Trump As Client After President’s 'Repugnant' Behavior
- Boston Marathon Bomber Sues Feds with Handwritten Note Over a Hat