Lester planned to announce the resignation in October, but that plan was “unexpectedly overtaken by current events,” she wrote. The announcement comes amidst criticism of the school’s response to recent conflict on campus with respect to the Israel-Hamas war.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Columbia Law Dean To Step Down At Close Of Academic Year
Columbia Law School Dean Gillian Lester will step down at the end of the year and return to the classroom. So reports the Columbia Daily Spectator.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- California Drivers No Longer Need To Answer Cop’s Question
- Iowa Ban On LGBTQ+ Books Largely Blocked Ahead Of Enactment
- Michael Cohen's Legal Defense Included Non-existent Cases Invented By Google Bard: Report
- Hershey Sued For False Advertising Over 'Cute' Holiday Candy
- Terms Of Bombshell Google Privacy Settlement Undisclosed