Presently, Klein is the interim chancellor of Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis and an executive at Indiana University. He served as dean of Indiana University’s McKinney School between 2013 and 2020. The move will be effective Saturday, July 1.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 25 seconds
New Wake Forest Law Dean: Commitment to Innovation Drew Me In
Andrew R. Klein will take over as dean of the Wake Forest University School of Law and he said he is looking forward to “building on its successes and ensuring a future as bright as its past.” So reports Wake Forest News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Amazon Antitrust Lawsuit May Define Legacy of FTC Chair Lina Khan
- School Officials Made Meme of Student's Bare Breast and Janet Jackson: Lawsuit
- Elon University To Launch Part-time Law School for Working Folks
- Embattled Rudy Giuliani Sued By Ex-lawyer Over Legal Bills
- Joe Jonas, Sophie Turner Locked in Custody Battle Tied to International Treaty