Lief previously helped oversee the state’s election integrity unit under Republican Attorney General Jason Miyares. The decision to step down came days before the state decided to withdraw from the Electronic Registration Information Center multi-state voter tracker, although there is no evidence to suggest the two events are related.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 25 seconds
Virginia Election Czar Out, State Withdraws from Voter Roll Program
Joshua Lief is stepping down from his role in the attorney general’s office in Virginia in order to “pursue other opportunities.” So reports the Virginia Mercury.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Amazon Antitrust Lawsuit May Define Legacy of FTC Chair Lina Khan
- School Officials Made Meme of Student's Bare Breast and Janet Jackson: Lawsuit
- Elon University To Launch Part-time Law School for Working Folks
- Embattled Rudy Giuliani Sued By Ex-lawyer Over Legal Bills
- Joe Jonas, Sophie Turner Locked in Custody Battle Tied to International Treaty