The letter references “bringing a shovel and burying a body,” and its contents were partially revealed as lawyers debated how to handle the discovery. It is unclear if the full letter will be made public.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Recently Discovered Letter from Brian Laundrie’s Mom Discusses 'Burying a Body'
The emotional distress lawsuit between Gabby Petito’s parents and the parents of her purported killer, Brian Laundrie, now includes a “burn after reading” letter written from Laundrie’s parents to their son. So reports Yahoo! News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Amazon Antitrust Lawsuit May Define Legacy of FTC Chair Lina Khan
- School Officials Made Meme of Student's Bare Breast and Janet Jackson: Lawsuit
- Elon University To Launch Part-time Law School for Working Folks
- Embattled Rudy Giuliani Sued By Ex-lawyer Over Legal Bills
- Joe Jonas, Sophie Turner Locked in Custody Battle Tied to International Treaty