The Southern California Legal Alliance for Reproductive Justice and State Attorney General Rob Bonta jointly announced the new venture, which coincides with the one-year anniversary of the U.S. Supreme Court decision to overturn Roe v. Wade. The hotline will feature pro bono services and legal expertise related to compliance, data protection and legal filings pertaining to reproductive rights.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 27 seconds
New Hotline Seeks to Cement California Status As Abortion Safe Haven
- Thursday, May 04 2023
- News Roundup
- Written by Progressive Law Practice
- font size decrease font size increase font size
California joined with advocacy groups and law firms to develop an informational and service hotline for individuals seeking an abortion. So reports the Associated Press.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Boston Grant Program Targets Legal Services for Immigrant Population
- Hugh Grant’s Illegal Snooping Lawsuit Against The Sun Can Proceed: Judge
- New Wake Forest Law Dean: Commitment to Innovation Drew Me In
- Virginia Election Czar Out, State Withdraws from Voter Roll Program
- Recently Discovered Letter from Brian Laundrie’s Mom Discusses 'Burying a Body'