Presently, Brewbaker serves as the school’s William Alfred Rose Professor of Law, and he has been a full-time member of the faculty there since 1993. He will begin his deanship beginning Monday, July 10.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 18 seconds
Brewbaker to Take Over As Dean of University of Alabama School of Law
- Thursday, May 04 2023
- News Roundup
- Written by Progressive Law Practice
- font size decrease font size increase font size
William S. Brewbaker III will assume the role of dean at The University of Alabama School of Law. So reports Yellowhammer News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Boston Grant Program Targets Legal Services for Immigrant Population
- Hugh Grant’s Illegal Snooping Lawsuit Against The Sun Can Proceed: Judge
- New Wake Forest Law Dean: Commitment to Innovation Drew Me In
- Virginia Election Czar Out, State Withdraws from Voter Roll Program
- Recently Discovered Letter from Brian Laundrie’s Mom Discusses 'Burying a Body'