Deliberations in the matter took less than three hours. Murdaugh shot his family “at close range near the dog kennels on their family estate” in 2021.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 20 seconds
Alex Murdaugh Found Guilty in Slaying of Wife, Son
- Saturday, Mar 04 2023
- News Roundup
- Written by Progressive Law Practice
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Alex Murdaugh, a high-profile attorney from South Carolina, killed his son and wife, a jury found. Prosecutors accused Murdaugh of murdering his family members to distract the public from his financial crimes. So reports BBC News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Stanford Apologizes to Conservative Judge Accosted By Protestors
- Minn. Lawyer Uses Music, Humor to Tackle Touchy Estate Planning
- No Apparent Explanation Why Ex-Lawyer Killed Wife in Ohio Park
- Advocates Sue Feds Over Controversial Alaska Drilling Plan
- Tesla Car Owner Plans Class Action Over Alleged Service Monopoly