At the heart of the matter is the silver and black outfit Raiders' defensive player Maxx Crosby is wearing in the commercial. Dimopoulos said the colors have been included in law firm advertisements since 2012, and as such he did not improperly infringe on the trademarks held by the team and the league.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 27 seconds
Vegas Attorney Says NFL, Raiders Don’t Own 'Silver and Black'
- Saturday, Mar 04 2023
- News Roundup
- Written by Progressive Law Practice
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Steve Dimopoulos, a Las Vegas attorney who featured a bevy of professional athletes in a recent Super Bowl ad, is suing the NFL after the league requested he discontinue running the ads. So reports Reuters.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Stanford Apologizes to Conservative Judge Accosted By Protestors
- Minn. Lawyer Uses Music, Humor to Tackle Touchy Estate Planning
- No Apparent Explanation Why Ex-Lawyer Killed Wife in Ohio Park
- Advocates Sue Feds Over Controversial Alaska Drilling Plan
- Tesla Car Owner Plans Class Action Over Alleged Service Monopoly