The decision is rooted in concerns about the ranking’s purpose and methodologies. The publication will still continue ranking accredited law schools, though, and will use publicly available data when none is submitted.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Duke Joins List of Law Schools Backing Out of U.S. News and World Report Ranking
The Duke University School of Law will join the law schools at Yale, Harvard, Columbia and others in bowing out of active participation in the U.S. News and World Report’s Best Law Schools ranking. So reports The Chronicle.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Robb Elementary School Survivors File $27B Suit
- Ukraine to Sketch Law Freezing Out Alleged Pro-Moscow Churches
- Kansas Supreme Court Judge Resigns from Teaching Job, Citing 'Closed and Stifling Culture'
- Ex-Twitter Employees Threaten Arbitration Over Latent Severance
- Woman Looking for Big Cheddar in Velveeta False Advertising Lawsuit