Ramirez is seeking $5 million in the suit filed in the US District Court for the Southern District of Florida. The instructions call for the cups to be put in the microwave for exactly 3½ minutes, but the packaging claims they are “ready in 3½ minutes.” Ramirez alleges that is logically impossible considering one must also remove the lid, remove the sauce pouch, add water, and stir after cooking.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 30 seconds
Woman Looking for Big Cheddar in Velveeta False Advertising Lawsuit
Amanda Ramirez, of Florida, is suing the Kraft Heinz Foods Company after alleging the company’s Velveeta mac and cheese microwaveable meals take longer to make than advertised. So reports CNN.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Embattled Ex-assistant Dean at TSU Law Charged for Sex Crime Against Minor
- Student Wins Against School in Fight Over 'Jesus-themed' COVID-19 Mask
- Rittenhouse Civil Suit Can Proceed Even Though He Wasn’t Served in Person: Judge
- Fifth Circuit: Gun Law Restricting Those with Domestic Violence History Unconstitutional
- 'Erin Brockovich' Attorney Indicted for Stealing $18M in Client Funds