The lawsuit stems from the duo, who recently collaborated on a new album, allegedly releasing a fake version of the magazine that features their likeness on the cover. Magazine publisher Condé Nast is seeking $4 million in damages.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 18 seconds
Vogue Magazine Sues Drake, 21 Savage for Faux Cover Shoot Images
Vogue magazine is suing rappers Drake and 21 Savage for allegedly infringing on the magazine’s copyright. So reports NPR.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Robb Elementary School Survivors File $27B Suit
- Ukraine to Sketch Law Freezing Out Alleged Pro-Moscow Churches
- Kansas Supreme Court Judge Resigns from Teaching Job, Citing 'Closed and Stifling Culture'
- Ex-Twitter Employees Threaten Arbitration Over Latent Severance
- Woman Looking for Big Cheddar in Velveeta False Advertising Lawsuit