Leach, who is a member of Conservative club and Young Liberals, accused faculty of using the test question to mock her political views. University of Sydney representatives said the match-up was “entirely” a coincidence.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 25 seconds
Australian Law Student Claims Test Question Used Her Name to Mock Her Politics
Freya Leach, a student at the University of Sydney Law School, said she believes a recent exam maliciously used her name in its fictitious examples of dubious legal activities like deliberately infecting someone with HIV. So reports The New York Post.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Robb Elementary School Survivors File $27B Suit
- Ukraine to Sketch Law Freezing Out Alleged Pro-Moscow Churches
- Kansas Supreme Court Judge Resigns from Teaching Job, Citing 'Closed and Stifling Culture'
- Ex-Twitter Employees Threaten Arbitration Over Latent Severance
- Woman Looking for Big Cheddar in Velveeta False Advertising Lawsuit