Mosley, who has sat on the Milwaukee Municipal Court bench since 2002, will begin his new role on Monday, Jan. 9. Mosley graduated from the school in 1995 and served as an assistant district attorney in Milwaukee County prior to his time as a municipal judge.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
Marquette’s Lubar Center Taps Judge Derek Mosley to Helm
Judge Derek Mosley has been tapped to take the role of director at Marquette University Law School’s Lubar Center for Public Policy Research and Civic Education. So reports OnMilwaukee.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Robb Elementary School Survivors File $27B Suit
- Ukraine to Sketch Law Freezing Out Alleged Pro-Moscow Churches
- Kansas Supreme Court Judge Resigns from Teaching Job, Citing 'Closed and Stifling Culture'
- Ex-Twitter Employees Threaten Arbitration Over Latent Severance
- Woman Looking for Big Cheddar in Velveeta False Advertising Lawsuit