Dolenz and his attorney, Mark Zaid, are invoking the Freedom of Information Act in order to obtain the files. The FBI has posted a “heavily redacted” file on the band on its website, but the lawsuit seeks to uncover more information about surveillance of the band.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
Last Living Monkees’ Band Member Wants to Know What the FBI Has on Them
Monkees band member Micky Dolenz is suing the FBI with the aim of obtaining surveillance files pertaining to the band. So reports Entertainment Weekly.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Ex-Texas Southern Law Dean Sues Seeking Reinstatement After Firing
- Johnny Depp Reportedly Dating Ex-lawyer, But with a Wrinkle
- DeSantis' Facing Second Lawsuit Over Controversial Migrant Flights
- Remove Judge Over Handgun Incident: NYS Judicial Commission
- Woman Who Called Police on Black Bird-watcher Loses Discrimination Case