Miller said he filed paperwork indicating he selected an alternative death method, nitrogen hypoxia, but state officials said they do not have any paperwork to that effect on file. Miller was convicted for killing men in a 1999 shooting.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Alabama Pushes Back Against Inmate Seeking Alternative Execution Method
The state of Alabama has requested a federal judge dismiss a lawsuit brought by Alan Eugene Miller aimed at stopping his planned lethal injection. So reports the Associated Press.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Ex-Texas Southern Law Dean Sues Seeking Reinstatement After Firing
- Johnny Depp Reportedly Dating Ex-lawyer, But with a Wrinkle
- DeSantis' Facing Second Lawsuit Over Controversial Migrant Flights
- Remove Judge Over Handgun Incident: NYS Judicial Commission
- Woman Who Called Police on Black Bird-watcher Loses Discrimination Case