The suit was filed by voting machine maker Dominion, which was in the “center of numerous unproven conspiracy theories surrounding the 2020 election.” Other network personalities including Tucker Carlson, Jeannine Pirro and former business host Lou Dobbs are expected to be deposed as well.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Dominion Voting Lawsuit Against Fox to Include Hannity, Carlson: Report
Fox News political commentator Sean Hannity has been deposed with respect to a $1.6 billion defamation suit being brought against the TV network. So reports ABC News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Ex-Texas Southern Law Dean Sues Seeking Reinstatement After Firing
- Johnny Depp Reportedly Dating Ex-lawyer, But with a Wrinkle
- DeSantis' Facing Second Lawsuit Over Controversial Migrant Flights
- Remove Judge Over Handgun Incident: NYS Judicial Commission
- Woman Who Called Police on Black Bird-watcher Loses Discrimination Case