The suit was filed by voting machine maker Dominion, which was in the “center of numerous unproven conspiracy theories surrounding the 2020 election.” Other network personalities including Tucker Carlson, Jeannine Pirro and former business host Lou Dobbs are expected to be deposed as well.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Dominion Voting Lawsuit Against Fox to Include Hannity, Carlson: Report
Fox News political commentator Sean Hannity has been deposed with respect to a $1.6 billion defamation suit being brought against the TV network. So reports ABC News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Robb Elementary School Survivors File $27B Suit
- Ukraine to Sketch Law Freezing Out Alleged Pro-Moscow Churches
- Kansas Supreme Court Judge Resigns from Teaching Job, Citing 'Closed and Stifling Culture'
- Ex-Twitter Employees Threaten Arbitration Over Latent Severance
- Woman Looking for Big Cheddar in Velveeta False Advertising Lawsuit