Dean John F. Manning said he is looking forward to adding Breyer’s “brilliance, experience, collegiality, openness, and intellectual inquisitiveness” to the school. The former justice will also be serving as the chairman of an American Bar Association board designed to develop “rule of law programs” abroad.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Breyer to Teach, Focus on Writing During Harvard Tenure
Recently retired Justice Stephen Breyer will be teaching at Harvard Law School, the very school he graduated magna cum laude. So reports CNN.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Arbery Shooter Denied Request to Stay in Federal Prison Rather Than State Jail
- Woman Sues Equifax Over 130-point Credit Report Mistake
- UC Hastings Law Board Votes to Change Name Amid Accusations Against Founder
- WV Judge Pulled Gun Out of Robe During Proceedings: Attorney
- Sesame Place Characters Sparks $25M class-action lawsuit