In the class action suit, plaintiff Jenile Thames said the company pledged to phase out the additive six years ago, but so far has not moved on those promises. The lawsuit seeks unspecified damages and alleges fraud as well as violations of consumer protection law in California.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 25 seconds
Mars Inc. Facing Consumer Lawsuit Over Alleged Toxic Skittles Ingredients
Skittles manufacturer Mars Inc. is facing a lawsuit from a consumer who has accused the company of failing to cease using titanium dioxide, a known toxin, in the popular candy. So reports Reuters.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Ex-Texas Southern Law Dean Sues Seeking Reinstatement After Firing
- Johnny Depp Reportedly Dating Ex-lawyer, But with a Wrinkle
- DeSantis' Facing Second Lawsuit Over Controversial Migrant Flights
- Remove Judge Over Handgun Incident: NYS Judicial Commission
- Woman Who Called Police on Black Bird-watcher Loses Discrimination Case