The lawsuit demands an injunction, among other remedies, to compel the team to make additional alterations to the historic park and follows a lengthy, multi-year review of Wrigley Field’s compliance with respect to the Americans with Disabilities Act. The issue centers around recent park upgrades and their impact on wheelchair-accessible seating.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 26 seconds
Wrigley Field '1060 Project' at Center of Cubs ADA Lawsuit
The U.S. Attorney’s Office has filed a lawsuit against the Chicago Cubs after accusing the baseball team of discriminating against park guests with disabilities. So reports Yahoo! Sports.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Arbery Shooter Denied Request to Stay in Federal Prison Rather Than State Jail
- Woman Sues Equifax Over 130-point Credit Report Mistake
- UC Hastings Law Board Votes to Change Name Amid Accusations Against Founder
- WV Judge Pulled Gun Out of Robe During Proceedings: Attorney
- Sesame Place Characters Sparks $25M class-action lawsuit