Wax, who has been accused of making racist comments about Asians and has a long history of making controversial public statements, will now be subjected to a faculty review initiated by Dean Ted Ruger. Some of the sanctions Wax could face range from major events like suspension or termination to minor ones like a “letter of reprimand.”
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 25 seconds
Amy Wax Facing Faculty Review as Pressure Mounts to Sanction Her
The University of Pennsylvania’s law school has begun a formal review of Professor Amy Wax. So reports the Philadelphia Inquirer.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Texas AG Sues Google Over Private Browsing Practices
- NY Man Calls Foul on McDonald’s, Wendy’s Over Burger Ads
- Internet Speculation Rampant with Rumors of Depp-attorney Relationship
- Berkeley Law to Allow Native American Students to Attend Cost-free
- Mother Suing TikTok After Child Dies Doing 'Blackout Challenge'