Ex-dancer Briana Harris said the adult entertainment establishment unlawfully withheld tips, wages and other earnings its dancers were entitled to. More than 60 women have worked as dancers at the club over the last three years.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 22 seconds
Ex-dancer at Penn. Strip Club Sues Over Withheld Tips, Wages
Rebelz, a strip club in Pennsylvania, is facing a class-action lawsuit after former dancers accused the club of violating state and federal labor laws. So reports the Centre Daily Times.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Texas AG Sues Google Over Private Browsing Practices
- NY Man Calls Foul on McDonald’s, Wendy’s Over Burger Ads
- Internet Speculation Rampant with Rumors of Depp-attorney Relationship
- Berkeley Law to Allow Native American Students to Attend Cost-free
- Mother Suing TikTok After Child Dies Doing 'Blackout Challenge'