Further, some classes will be conducted entirely virtually as COVID-19 cases surge in the region. The changes are expected to primarily be focused on courses serving first-year students.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 19 seconds
William S. Boyd School of Law Makes Sweeping Changes Amid COVID Outbreak
The University of Nevada, Las Vegas William S. Boyd School of Law is going remote for the initial two weeks of class in the spring semester. So reports NPR.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- U.S. District Judge Arthur Tarnow Leaves Behind Distinguished Legacy as Indigent Advocate, Jurist
- Once-prominent S.C. Attorney Facing Slew of New Charges as Allegations Pile Up
- Amy Wax Facing Faculty Review as Pressure Mounts to Sanction Her
- Ex-dancer at Penn. Strip Club Sues Over Withheld Tips, Wages
- Alec Baldwin Facing $25M Lawsuit After Calling Late Marine’s Sister An 'Insurrectionist'