The woman has accused Dylan of giving her alcohol and drugs as a 12-year-old and then sexually abusing her in his apartment. The woman, who goes by J.C. in court documents and is 68 now, has publically claimed she is psychic, can speak to animals, both dead and alive, and read tea leaves and coffee grinds, among other things, reads information in the article.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 31 seconds
Bob Dylan’s Attorney: Accuser is a 'Kooky Psychic'
Lawyers representing Bob Dylan said the woman who accused the noted musician of sexually abusing her as a minor is a “kooky psychic who claims she was abducted by aliens.” So reports Page Six.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- U.S. District Judge Arthur Tarnow Leaves Behind Distinguished Legacy as Indigent Advocate, Jurist
- Once-prominent S.C. Attorney Facing Slew of New Charges as Allegations Pile Up
- Amy Wax Facing Faculty Review as Pressure Mounts to Sanction Her
- Ex-dancer at Penn. Strip Club Sues Over Withheld Tips, Wages
- Alec Baldwin Facing $25M Lawsuit After Calling Late Marine’s Sister An 'Insurrectionist'