The cohort expressed said Wax’s comments about Asians are “reprehensible and ugly,” and the group has even gone as far as to call for a review of her tenured employment at the university. Wax recently said during a December interview “Asian elites” coming to the U.S. is problematic and argued less Asian immigration would be advisable.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 29 seconds
Critics Want Professor Amy Wax’s Tenure to Go On Trial After Comments About 'Asian Elites'
Philadelphia state Sen. Anthony H. Williams is among a number of local advocates and lawmakers calling for the condemnation of University of Pennsylvania law professor Amy Wax. So reports the Philadelphia Inquirer.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- U.S. District Judge Arthur Tarnow Leaves Behind Distinguished Legacy as Indigent Advocate, Jurist
- Once-prominent S.C. Attorney Facing Slew of New Charges as Allegations Pile Up
- Amy Wax Facing Faculty Review as Pressure Mounts to Sanction Her
- Ex-dancer at Penn. Strip Club Sues Over Withheld Tips, Wages
- Alec Baldwin Facing $25M Lawsuit After Calling Late Marine’s Sister An 'Insurrectionist'