Judge Maya Guerra Gamble issued a default judgment against Jones for “repeatedly failing to comply with requests to produce documents related to the hoax theories.” A jury will decide how much compensation plaintiffs Scarlett Lewis and Leonard Pozner will receive.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 21 seconds
Judge Rules Against Alex Jones in Sandy Hook Lawsuit
Alex Jones, the host of the conspiracy-theory website Infowars, will be held liable for bogus claims he made regarding the 2012 Sandy Hook shooting. So reports Newsweek.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Trump Ally Bannon in Contempt: House Vote
- Ex-chief Justice Takes Over Political Leadership Chair At UGA Law
- NY Labor Dept. Gives Conditional Green Light to Go to Work High, Explains Lawyer
- Kellogg’s Under Fire for Lack of Strawberries in Popular Pop Tart Product, Per Lawsuit
- SCOTUS Planning Nov. Hearings for Controversial Texas Abortion Law