As such, the patent infringement suit has been taken off the Northern District Court of California’s docket after both companies stopped responding to court communications. The case will be dismissed altogether if Nikola does not make a compelling argument for why it should continue by Wednesday, Oct. 6.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
Nikola v. Tesla On Hold As Both Sides Radio Silent
A federal judge has administratively closed a $2 billion lawsuit against Tesla that was filed by hydrogen truck maker Nikola. So reports The Verge.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Trump Ally Bannon in Contempt: House Vote
- Ex-chief Justice Takes Over Political Leadership Chair At UGA Law
- NY Labor Dept. Gives Conditional Green Light to Go to Work High, Explains Lawyer
- Kellogg’s Under Fire for Lack of Strawberries in Popular Pop Tart Product, Per Lawsuit
- SCOTUS Planning Nov. Hearings for Controversial Texas Abortion Law