The musician also said her father, Ronald Fenty, attempted to book her on tour without permission. Rihanna also accused Fenty of invasion of privacy and false advertising. There was no definitive reason given for the decision to drop the case, but media reports hint at a possible settlement.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Rihanna, Father Reach Apparent Out-of-Court Settlement in Long-Standing Feud
Pop star Rihanna has dropped a lawsuit against her dad after she initially complained he used her fame to improperly bolster his entertainment company. So reports the BBC.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Cali Moves Closer to Trained Paraprofessional Legal Counseling
- Trump Family Legal Drama Continues: Donald Takes Niece, NYT to Court
- Washington State Workers Push Back Against Vaccine Mandate in New Court Filing
- Chauvin, For Now, Representing Himself in George Floyd Murder Appeal
- 'Jane Doe' Refiles Sex Abuse Accusations Against Marilyn Manson