A letter from the end of August cited “significant noncompliance” with Standards 202(a), (c) and (d). The accreditation standards in question pertain to program resources.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 16 seconds
Cleveland State University’s Law School Out of ABA Accreditation Compliance
The Cleveland-Marshall College of Law has been found out of compliance with the American Bar Association’s financial standards. So reports ABA Journal.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Cali Moves Closer to Trained Paraprofessional Legal Counseling
- Trump Family Legal Drama Continues: Donald Takes Niece, NYT to Court
- Washington State Workers Push Back Against Vaccine Mandate in New Court Filing
- Chauvin, For Now, Representing Himself in George Floyd Murder Appeal
- 'Jane Doe' Refiles Sex Abuse Accusations Against Marilyn Manson