The lawsuit alleges a “pervasive frat boy culture” that subjected female employees to discrimination and sexual harassment. Women, who were found to comprise only a small percentage of the company’s employee pool, made less than their male colleagues and in some cases were blatantly denied promotions because they were women.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 27 seconds
Blizzard Facing Bombshell Allegations Over Discrimination, 'Constant Sexual Harassment’
The California Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH) has filed a lawsuit against popular video game developer Activision Blizzard after conducting a two-year long investigation into the company’s workplace culture. So reports Polygon.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Smollett Trial's Bizarre Turn: Counsel Says Judge Lunged at Her During Sidebar
- Long Island Lawyer Going to Jail for Scheme to Defraud Child Out of $2M Inheritance
- Meta Fires Back at FTC in 'Buy or Bury' Lawsuit
- Group of Lawyers Backing Trump’s Electoral Claims Fined $175K
- ABA to Allow GRE to Be Used When Assessing Law School Candidates