The litigation is being led by Manchester Airports Group and has backing from several other air-related entities. The government has deemed many major destinations like the U.S., Greece, France and Spain medium risk, or “amber,” although the companies are complaining it is unclear how those determinations are made.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Airlines Sue Britain Over 'Unclear' Travel Restrictions
A bevy of airlines and airports are taking action against Britain’s travel restrictions, and are seeking greater transparency regarding its COVID-19 policies. So reports WTVB.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Cuomo Signs 'Nalia's Law' Raising Age of Marriage Consent to 18 in New York
- Unvaccinated Attorney: Mask Mandate May Have Led to Unconscious Bias Against Me, Client
- 'QAnon Shaman' Seeking Plea Deal, Diagnosed with Mental Disorders
- Biden Admin Rescinds Trump TikTok Ban, Settles with Firm
- Blizzard Facing Bombshell Allegations Over Discrimination, 'Constant Sexual Harassment’