McDaniel, who has “deep experience” in religious law, will also serve as a visiting assistant clinical professor. The clinic is designed after Stanford Law School’s Religious Liberty Clinic.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 17 seconds
Harvard Law School Gets New Director of Religious Freedom Clinic
Harvard Law School appointed Joshua C. McDaniel as director of the school’s Religious Freedom Clinic. So reports Harvard Law Today.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Cuomo Signs 'Nalia's Law' Raising Age of Marriage Consent to 18 in New York
- Unvaccinated Attorney: Mask Mandate May Have Led to Unconscious Bias Against Me, Client
- 'QAnon Shaman' Seeking Plea Deal, Diagnosed with Mental Disorders
- Biden Admin Rescinds Trump TikTok Ban, Settles with Firm
- Blizzard Facing Bombshell Allegations Over Discrimination, 'Constant Sexual Harassment’