The students argue that the school’s mandate violates both state law and their constitutional rights. The school said “there will be consequences for those who refuse the vaccine and do not receive an exemption, including canceled class registration, terminated university-issued IDs, and restricted on-campus activity.” Exemptions allowed include religious objections and a documented allergy.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Indiana University Students Take to Courts Over COVID-19 Vax Mandate
Indiana University students have filed a lawsuit against the school over its COVID-19 vaccination requirement. So reports CBS News.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Cuomo Signs 'Nalia's Law' Raising Age of Marriage Consent to 18 in New York
- Unvaccinated Attorney: Mask Mandate May Have Led to Unconscious Bias Against Me, Client
- 'QAnon Shaman' Seeking Plea Deal, Diagnosed with Mental Disorders
- Biden Admin Rescinds Trump TikTok Ban, Settles with Firm
- Blizzard Facing Bombshell Allegations Over Discrimination, 'Constant Sexual Harassment’