The suit is seeking more than $5 million in damages from the Champlain Towers South Condominium Association Inc. The building had unrepaired structural damages that contributed to the buildings collapse.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 19 seconds
Condo Collapse Victims Seeking $5M in First Lawsuit
A class action suit has been filed on behalf of victims and a nearby property owner after a beachfront condo collapsed in Florida. So reports USA Today.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Cuomo Signs 'Nalia's Law' Raising Age of Marriage Consent to 18 in New York
- Unvaccinated Attorney: Mask Mandate May Have Led to Unconscious Bias Against Me, Client
- 'QAnon Shaman' Seeking Plea Deal, Diagnosed with Mental Disorders
- Biden Admin Rescinds Trump TikTok Ban, Settles with Firm
- Blizzard Facing Bombshell Allegations Over Discrimination, 'Constant Sexual Harassment’