The suit says the agreement, which is 75 year old, has resulted in higher parking costs, too many meters, and restrictions on other forms of transportation, such as bicycles. The lawsuit was filed by Micah Uetricht, Marianela D’Aprile and John Kaderbek.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 20 seconds
Chicago Residents Sue Over Alleged Parking Meter Monopoly
A lawsuit has been filed in federal court against Chicago Parking Meters claiming their operation amounts to a monopoly. So reports WGN9.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Cuomo Signs 'Nalia's Law' Raising Age of Marriage Consent to 18 in New York
- Unvaccinated Attorney: Mask Mandate May Have Led to Unconscious Bias Against Me, Client
- 'QAnon Shaman' Seeking Plea Deal, Diagnosed with Mental Disorders
- Biden Admin Rescinds Trump TikTok Ban, Settles with Firm
- Blizzard Facing Bombshell Allegations Over Discrimination, 'Constant Sexual Harassment’