Amazon alleges Microsoft secured a $10 billion “JEDI cloud computing contract with the Defense Department” over Amazon because Trump does not like Amazon and Jeff Bezos, its CEO. Amazon could argue to have Trump and Jim Mattis, the ex-secretary of defense, testify in the case.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 24 seconds
Litigation Alleging Trump Told DoD to 'Screw Amazon' Can Proceed: Judge
A lawsuit alleging former President Donald Trump steered a government defense contract toward Microsoft will be allowed to move forward after a federal judge rejected a dismissal. So reports The Verge.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Michigan Rep. Introduces Legislation to Limit THC in Blood of Drivers
- Migrants Separated During Trump-era Expected to Live in U.S. Permanently: Lawyer
- Standing Bear Descendant Calls on Harvard to Return Ancestral Tomahawk
- JOCO to Remain Operational as NYC Challenges New Bike-share Service
- PlayStation User Sues Sony Third-party Downloads