Hill said she contracted the disease, which was exacerbated by her Lupus condition, because her makeup artist did not use a disposable brush. According to information in the article, Hill said her inability to see clearly caused her to miss time at work and is seeking to recover the costs of her medical bills and lost wages.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 27 seconds
Woman Sues After Contracting Ocular Herpes at Makeup Counter
Tammeka Hill is suing MAC cosmetics after claiming she contracted ocular herpes from one of their counters at a Pennsylvania mall. So reports an Action News 6, an ABC affiliate.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- SpaceX Facing Potential Prosecution Over Unlicensed Guards, Beach Closures
- Ice Cube’s Infringement Case Against Robinhood Melts with Federal Ruling
- Judge Tosses Murder Case Against Simone Biles’ Brother After Mistrial
- DOJ Pushing Death Sentence for Boston Marathon bomber
- Utah Assistant AG Apologizes for Bizarre 'Die and Go to Hell' Email