The company is planning both market acquisitions and an international expansion of its services. “Rocket Lawyer, which has raised about $50 million in prior rounds of venture capital, faces competition both from traditional law firms and other online companies like LegalZoom and UpCounsel,” according to the article.
Estimated reading time: 0 minutes, 23 seconds
Rocket Lawyer Gets $223M in Financing Fuel for International Expansion
Rocket Lawyer, an online legal service provider, pulled in $223 million in new financing from a group of investors led by Vista Credit Partners. So reports Fortune.
Latest from Progressive Law Practice
- Michigan Rep. Introduces Legislation to Limit THC in Blood of Drivers
- Migrants Separated During Trump-era Expected to Live in U.S. Permanently: Lawyer
- Standing Bear Descendant Calls on Harvard to Return Ancestral Tomahawk
- JOCO to Remain Operational as NYC Challenges New Bike-share Service
- PlayStation User Sues Sony Third-party Downloads